Available 24/7! 484-306-3111
Select Page

satisfaction guarantee

     The Restaurants in Aston PA

Aston PA

Aston PA was first settled in 1682 as a municipality and was incorporated as a township in 1688 (one of the first townships in Pennsylvania). Prior to 1687, Aston was known as Northley. Edward Carter, who was the constable of the township, changed the name from Northley to Aston in remembrance of his old home of Aston in Oxfordshire, England. In 1906, Aston became a first class township. The current boundaries of Aston were established in 1945 when the northwestern portion of the township seceded to form the borough of Chester Heights. Best Restaurants in Aston PA
In colonial times, Concord Road was the main road between Chadds Ford on Brandywine Creek and Chester, Pennsylvania. The Seven Stars Inn, located at Concord Road’s “Five Points” intersection, served as overnight quarters for British General Cornwallis on September 13, 1777, two days after the Battle of the Brandywine as British forces slowly pursued George Washington’s army. Below are some Restaurants in Aston PA.

More 

Aston Township is located in southwestern Delaware County, northwest of Chester and southwest of Media, the county seat. The borough of Chester Heights is along the northwest border of the township. Chester Creek, a southeast-flowing tributary of the Delaware River, forms the eastern border of the township. The township is bordered by the City of Chester to the south.

Restaurants in Aston PA