Does it ever happen to you that you’re the last one to take a shower and in the half-way through you get a chilled surprise?
Or the story is the other way around – when you turn on the hot water, you injure your hands. All this can happen if you have a traditional water heater installed at your house. On the other hand, tankless hot water heaters are able to carry on a steady temperature while also saving you money in the long run.
Find the best Electric Tankless Water Heater Installation!
We know each and everything about installing an electric tankless water heater system! Let’s have a look at some of them!
- An electric tankless water heater is extremely compact. A house-sized can be quite easily mounted on the wall as it is about the size of a suitcase.
- Unlike gas-fired models, they do not require any chimney as most of them make use of direct-vent technology.
- Instead, the exhaust gas is vented outside through a PVC pipe that extends through an exterior wall.
- It’s hard to believe, but it’s true! Tankless water heaters are so great at exchanging all the warmth from consuming fuel to the water, so no warmth is squandered up a smokestack! That’s how it can utilize plastic pipe to deplete out the sidewall of your home rather than up a fireplace.
- Want to save money on water heating by installing an electric tankless water heater? Talk with Adam Mechanical Heating – Air Conditioning & Plumbing Services about a free water heater installation quote!
Tankless Water Heater Benefits!
- An electric tankless water heater is energy efficient as it cuts water heating expenses big time.
- Maintains the flow of Endless hot water as long as the shower or tap is open.
- Due to its compact size, it provides a lot of installation options for your home. Unlike heater with tanks, which require a lot of room, electric tankless heaters are quite small.
- Tankless water heaters are long-Lasting if compared to tank-type water heaters.
- There is no standby heat loss from a tank of hot water sitting all the time.
- When you’re at work, sleeping or on vacation; it’s totally off. It’s ‘on demand’; it is only on when you need it to be so.
- Due to less energy waste and water use, these units run on a smaller amount of resources and save more power.